Research and Development
Goldenline Ltd also does research and development to support its exploration, mining, and ore processing activities. We also use technologically advanced instruments, including an atomic emission spectrometer, a spectrophotometer, and an atomic-absorption spectrometer and so many laboratories for example:
- Mineralogical laboratory studies ores from the deposits to which the company holds licenses to optimize exploration, production, and ore processing.
- Ore processing laboratory which develops flotation, gravitational enrichment, magnetic separation, concentration, filtration, and other technologies for ore processing.
- Hydrometallurgy laboratory, which develops complex ore processing technologies and equipment using leaching, absorption, and thermal treatment.
- Analytical laboratory, which specializes in the valuation of the gold and precious metal content in ores, ore concentrates and ore treatment products, and the development of precise measurements.
- In addition, we also do pyrometallurgical processes. This focuses on the development of technologies for thermal ore treatment to minimize the impact on the environment of those operations.